Desktop Notifications is an android application allows you to receive applications notifications such as whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail and Google plus notifications in your browser. It is available for free and it requires android 2.3.3 and up. The app reacts quickly allowing you to check every new received notification instantly.
By installing and using the app, you will be able to check notifications on your desktop while surfing the web, instead of checking them directly on your device. The app developers assert that the app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications.
In order to use it, you will have to install the app companion, which is an extension. It is available in Google chrome web store. but first of all, let’s setup the app.
- Download and install the app.
- Open it, and allow the app to read all the notifications you receive.
- Sign in with your Google account.
[appbox googleplay org.hcilab.projects.notification]
The second step is to setup the extension, please Get out from the app and Get it.
- Open chrome, download the extension and install it. Download it from here.
- later on, Head to its icon and click on it.
You will be asked to sign in with the same Google account that you have used to sign in with in your android device. by the way, once you begin using the extension you will be able to enable notification sounds, beside the possibility of hiding them after a period of time that you choose.
- Read about: Dingless for Android Users Mutes Notifications of Applications
- Read about: What is Android rooting and how to do it easily without computer?
Share this post!